Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Quiet One

Sadly we had to postpone our Boxing Day Cricket Match. With Sam's hand and me feeling bloody exhausted it just wasn't going to happen. We ended up having a really lovely day building Lego and other new toys. We took the new bikes for a spin to the park where we used kicked the new footy and wheeled the new cricket bat. 
We finished the day off with this leftover frittata. I whipped up some eggs, Parmesan, left over cream and tobacco sauce. I layered yesterday's spuds, diced ham and topped with the left over asparagus & red onion and cherry tomato and bocconcini salad. I poured the egg mixture over the top of the lot and it turned our like this
It went down extremely well with the troops too!! We also have planned to use the left over meat on pizza and I'm entertaining the idea of making cheese and ham scones....

No comments:

Post a Comment