Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paper Beach

Hi there. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Life has been hectic! I had a million photos on my phone and loads of posts in the planning to show what we've been up to. Er...then we had a small technical hitch and my phone lost ALL my pictures. I also lost ALL my contacts. So please if you could all send me a text (with your name) so that I have your numbers again!!
Anyways.........
Today we had a lurrrvely day at Paper Beach. Gandy packed a scrumptious box of egg sangas. I fancy myself a bit of a connoisseur of egg sandwiches and these were GOOOOD. Up there with Kate's egg sangas.
The big kids had a lovely swim and kick on their body boards, while Arthur ate handfuls of sand. Handful upon handful!!
George noticed "red stuff & lots" smoke on the hills behind Deviot. Mummy bear got the binoculars and we watched the helicopter dump water on the fire to put it out.
Once satisfied the fire was under control we poked in rock pools and gathered a 'collection'. This consisted of an empty crab shell, 2 oyster shells and 38 sea snails. Yes 38.
















No comments:

Post a Comment